Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

Cheesy Simulations' liveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMAZING attention to details! Is that a custom bump/spec too? Very nice!!!
    Curtis Smith

KSUS/1H0

Comment

• cheesysims
      cheesysims commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! It's all custom if you go nuts and as real as it gets with liveries! 😁

Created new custom bump maps, metallic maps, reflection maps, details on the exterior, custom fit interior, authentic and used cockpit,... etc... Most things can only be spotted if you know where to look for, which is quite ridiculous, but you somehow will miss these details if they aren't there...

Flight deck preview

PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_N7729A_2020_preview14.jpg
    Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

• CBT_Phoenix
      CBT_Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      I can only imagine how rewarding must be to see the dirt work before and after

A-VAIL-AB-LE!

I dunked several hundred hours in creating this livery to make it as close to the original as possible. Save landings! 😎

You can download SWA N7729A, my newest addition to the NGXu -700 familiy here:
    https://bit.ly/30T8a4y

Previews of the livery as usual on my flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/cheesysimulations

facebook_SWA-N7729A-2020.jpg
    Last edited by cheesysims; 17Jun2020, 20:23.
    Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

Finalizing this "One"

PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_N943WN_CaliforniaOne_2019_preview01.jpg
      Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

Originally posted by cheesysims View Post

That's nothing I need to worry about, as I won't be doing a free HD remake just for fun...
        I for one would pay for HD/4K update.... I think many would
        Yours Truly
        Boaz Fraizer

Comment

• cheesysims
          cheesysims commented
          Editing a comment
          There’s no need to discuss this any further as I won’t do anything like HD/4K remakes. The EULA strictly doesn’t allow any commercial use!

• hallweston31
          hallweston31 commented
          Editing a comment
          The default textures are already 4096x4096

California here we come!

You can download SWA California One N943WN, my newest addition to the NGXu -700 familiy here:
        https://bit.ly/2YT074T

Previews of the livery as usual on my flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/cheesysimulations

facebook_SWA-N943WN-2019.jpg
        Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

• sleddriver
          sleddriver commented
          Editing a comment
          The link says the File is no longer there. Is there any other way to download this livery?

• cheesysims
          cheesysims commented
          Editing a comment
          You need to grab the updated ones further down this site:
          https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...8490#post68490

• sleddriver
          sleddriver commented
          Editing a comment
          Ugh! I'm sorry. I can't believe I missed that. Thank you very much. And thank you for your repaints. We are loving them!

Love the work, hope to see Nevada One soon! Just one comment on your VC custom panel image, the decals above the small panel over the MFD, with the A/P A/T FMC P/RST isn't on any of our planes.
        Herb Barrett-King

Comment

• Swaluver88
          Swaluver88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Talk about a plane that needs to get repainted badly. I worked it the other week and man o live

Originally posted by WN737 View Post
        Love the work, hope to see Nevada One soon! Just one comment on your VC custom panel image, the decals above the small panel over the MFD, with the A/P A/T FMC P/RST isn't on any of our planes.
        Don't know what you're refering to. If I compare my textures with the photos I got from my guys working at SWA and set these side by side it looks allright. They didn't report any issues with the cockpit layout. I sadly have never been to a 737 cockpit so I can only rely on what they tell me... 🤔
        Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

Originally posted by cheesysims View Post

Don't know what you're refering to. If I compare my textures with the photos I got from my guys working at SWA and set these side by side it looks allright. They didn't report any issues with the cockpit layout. I sadly have never been to a 737 cockpit so I can only rely on what they tell me... 🤔
          The sticker above that panel is not on the jet. It may have been in the past, but having just flown this month, I have not seen that on any aircraft.
          Herb Barrett-King

Comment

• cheesysims
            cheesysims commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty interesting, will be changed with the next update.
            Thank you!

When you're digging way too deep into the matter...
          It's not just base silver paint, it got these nice reflecting chips mixed into it... pretty interesting! 🤨

Unbenannt-3.jpg
          Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

Twinkle, twinkle, little line, metallic flakes now make you shine! ✨

Can you spot the difference between the still untouched vertical stabilizer and the updated fuselage with shimmering base textures and metallic flake effect?

PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_N7729A_2020_update.jpg
            Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

• mglan80
              mglan80 commented
              Editing a comment
              Fantastic. Truly a labor of love.

• CRJHendy
              CRJHendy commented
              Editing a comment
              I love all the Cheesy details! 😂

Southwest Airlines updates v110 rolled out:
            - corrected cockpit layout based on feedback from WN737
            - metallic flake-reflections added to all grey lines

SWA N7729A v110
            https://bit.ly/2VmUsDp

SWA N943WN California One v110
            https://bit.ly/3i7fYWe
            Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

If you're still needing Global SuperTanker flight deck photos, here's a new video that has some closeups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-pC7XYHV7s
              Kyle Weber

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback!
                The cheesy pun was intended, somehow I need to make fun of my surname and the cheesy quality my repaints offer.
                Makes even more sense if you can understand southern german dialects.

Working my way along New Mexico One v110 update... maybe things could take a bit longer than expected 😅

Unbenannt-3.jpg
                Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

Well done mate, I am getting back in to Flight simming after 10 years and Need the PMDG repaint badly Hope I can down load and install as polar air is one of the few 747's still flying to Australia, Even our own QANTAS only has one left in current use Thanks again for a magnificent paint job, Well done that man!

Comment

• Mickel
                    Mickel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Qantas have wet-leased two B748s in Atlas colours. There was one doing New York - Chicago - Honolulu - Sydney last night.

Originally posted by jones49 View Post
                  Well done mate, I am getting back in to Flight simming after 10 years and Need the PMDG repaint badly Hope I can down load and install as polar air is one of the few 747's still flying to Australia, Even our own QANTAS only has one left in current use Thanks again for a magnificent paint job, Well done that man!
                  Thank you!

SWA updates are coming along nicely! 😉

PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_N200WN_2020_preview01.jpg
                  Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

Well done on N7729A. I really enjoyed looking out the wing view at the back of the flaps on approach seeing the real life looking dirt and grime. This will be a regular airplane on my flights.
                    Dave Gray

Comment

• cheesysims
                      cheesysims commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you Dave, I've put a lot of time and effort in making it look as realistic as possible. Glad you enjoy flying it!

Update in progress: I've fixed some errors I had with the SWA-700 EVOLVE "blue" interior... I mixed the -700 interior up with the -800 HEART interior, big mistake from my side. BUT! I created the EVOLVE "yellow" variant, too.

Anyone of you knows a way on how I could figure out what EVOLVE interior variant to include to my SWA-700 liveries only by having the airplane reg. number?
                    Help appreciated!

PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_EVOVLE-blue_preview01.jpg
                    PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_EVOVLE-blue_preview02.jpg
                    PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_EVOVLE-yellow_preview01.jpg
                    PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_EVOVLE-yellow_preview02.jpg
                    Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

107790339_3225019127521189_6553711044638340548_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=dd9801&_nc_ohc=pp-_MT9YZdYAX_psPs5&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.xx&oh=8026614725997c1f1bd26e464a962441&oe=5F304E47.jpg

You can download SWA N200WN, my newest addition to the NGXu -700 familiy here:
                      https://bit.ly/2APgcAy

Updates incoming!

SWA N7729A v120 update is available here: https://bit.ly/2WblBtm

Changelog on v120:
                      - corrected cabin details and seats
                      - added more cockpit details
                      - retrofit SATCOM antenna rivets added
                      - aft door bump map errors fixed

New Mexico One and California One will get updated soon.
                      Other SWA liveries are down the pipeline!
                      Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

Some previews on the doubler and detail work on my "New Mexico One" v110 update:
                        More SWA state birds are on their way, but it will take some time to get enough resources to add that "cheesy" amount of detail!

PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_N781WN_2020_update03.jpgPMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_N781WN_2020_update02.jpgPMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_N781WN_2020_update01.jpg
                        Last edited by cheesysims; 26Jul2020, 23:56.
                        Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

New Mexico One v110 update is close to release, only some minor fixes needed!

Started with the next "One" already. This could take some time... ⏳

PMDG_NGXu737-700NGXuBW_SWA_N918WN-IllinoisOne_2020_preview01.jpg
                          Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

facebook_SWA-N781WN-NewMexicoOne-2020.jpg

You can download SWA N781WN New Mexico One v110 here:
                            https://bit.ly/39P633U

Changelog on v110:
                            - corrected cabin details and seats
                            - retrofit SATCOM antenna rivets added
                            - aft door bump map errors fixed
                            - custom door guards added
                            Last edited by cheesysims; Yesterday, 19:38.
                            Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

The file you posted was for N200WN.
                              Justin Paul

Comment

Originally posted by AdmiralNimitz04 View Post
                                The file you posted was for N200WN.
                                Should work now, missed to change the link behind the link text
                                Cheers, Daniel Fürnkäß

Comment

Hello!

Is there any chance for P3Dv5 cockpit texture mods? Reference https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...area-not-in-v4 the current texture mod doesn't work in v5.

If not, no worries! I understand not everyone has or will migrate to P3Dv5
                                  Steven Maddox
                                  FAA ATP CFII

Comment

Working...
                                  X