Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

For your Monday evening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmakris View Post

Yes both active ones, LPA and LPE are included. The Paintkit "should" be released with the update. There might be some delay though
    Nice, good to know - can't wait to see how realistically they have been replicated 😁
    Nicolas Nycz
    Austrian 777-200ER Fleet Pack

Find my other repaints here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ngr78w5yqhm71f3/AACrEZHQpyOMRquaYwLJHIF2a?dl=0

Comment

Originally posted by nico320 View Post

Nice, good to know - can't wait to see how realistically they have been replicated 😁
      Cheers,

John Tavendale

Comment

• mighty747
        mighty747 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to see you back! Awesome work!

is there an EL AL livery included with the 200ER?
      David Sampson

Comment

Originally posted by John Tavendale View Post

Well, I take everything back when I see a paint made by you! Should I send you some files for OE-LPD with the special livery?
        Nicolas Nycz

Find my other repaints here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ngr78w5yqhm71f3/AACrEZHQpyOMRquaYwLJHIF2a?dl=0

Comment

Originally posted by Shifor View Post
          is there an EL AL livery included with the 200ER?
          No EL AL ones.

The liveries that have done are British, United, American, Austrian, Alitalia, Air France, Japan, ANA, KLM, Asiana and EuroAtlantic.
          Chris Makris (Olympic260)
          PMDG Technical Support
          http://www.pmdg.com

Comment

• mighty747
            mighty747 commented
            Editing a comment
            1+ for EuroAtlantic. May I have a pic of it?

• Yoshua
            Yoshua commented
            Editing a comment
            The newer Asiana or the old? Or both? I like the older more than the newer also my first flight on a 777 was on a Asiana in the older livery so that's why I'm asking.

Well, I take everything back when I see a paint made by you! Should I send you some files for OE-LPD with the special livery?
          It's not my paint, it's one from the OC
          Cheers,

John Tavendale

Comment

If you mean equipement wise then besides WIfi and Satcom all the other are default values as we do not have a source for verified options.
            PMDG Technical Support

Comment

If you mean equipement wise then besides WIfi and Satcom all the other are default values as we do not have a source for verified options.
              I basically don't really care about the equipment - I already have my "accurate" config files for the whole fleet. But Austrian also has some minor details on the livery and use fonts that are quite easily recognizable.
              Nicolas Nycz

Comment

Do PMDG customise each of the airlines preferences (flight deck standby instruments, passenger signs, antennas etc)?
                Ben Briscoe

Comment

I usually just lurk on these forums but had to join to take a look at these screenshots! Outstanding!

I cannot wait to see her in the United battleship gray.
                  Pierre Smith

Comment

Would have loved to see the Air India 777-200ER's in both the Old and New Liveries as well
                    Regards,

Swapnil Sirdeshpande
                    B.E (Aeronautics)

Comment

Originally posted by snsb789 View Post
                      Would have loved to see the Air India 777-200ER's in both the Old and New Liveries as well
                      I'm certain someone will do both of them once the paintkit is out!
                      Nicolas Nycz

Comment

Will a Delta 777-200ER be available? Out of the 18 777 in the fleet, 8 of them were ER’s.
                        Last edited by Wise87; 23Feb2021, 14:02.
                        Dan Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Wise87 View Post
                          Will a Delta 777-200ER be available? Out of the 18 777 in the fleet, 8 of them were ER’s.
                          Not from us on release.
                          PMDG Technical Support

Comment

• DChockey08
                            DChockey08 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Chris, it was mentioned United is included. Is that just the merge livery shown in the thread or does it include the 1990's gray and new evoblue as well?

• cmakris
                            cmakris commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Merge only

Originally posted by BWBriscoe View Post
                          Do PMDG customise each of the airlines preferences (flight deck standby instruments, passenger signs, antennas etc)?
                          Since they've done that with previous aircraft yeah I'm sure they will.
                          Yoshi Elder

Comment

Not from us on release.
                            That is sad news as Delta is a large ER operator. Guess will have to wait for a freeware painter.
                            Last edited by Wise87; 23Feb2021, 14:24.
                            Dan Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Wise87 View Post

That is sad news as Delta is a large ER operator. Guess will have to wait for a freeware painter.
                              Sadly, Delta operates no more 777-200ER *or* LR. But I'd still love to fly it in P3D

___
                              Michael Leung

Comment

Originally posted by flightjunkie View Post

Sadly, Delta operates no more 777-200ER *or* LR. But I'd still love to fly it in P3D

___
                                Michael Leung
                                True, I was sad to see Delta retire the 777. I'm just surprised that PMDG didn't include at least one in the release. I'm sure with GFO will have a bunch of BA repaints. It's all good as I'm sure iniBuilds or one of the popular painters will paint one. At least there will be an American and United livery.
                                Dan Moore

Comment

• spauls121
                                  spauls121 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  With regard to United, you might be pleasantly surprised as to what iniBuilds has in their livery queue.

Its great to see the 2KU antenna has been added. Looking forward to it even more now, the wait will be worth it!
                                Ciarán Andrews, Ireland

Comment

The nda lift got me really pumped for this now lmao
                                  David Norfolk

Comment

Originally posted by davidnorfolk96 View Post
                                    The nda lift got me really pumped for this now lmao
                                    That's good to hear
                                    Lucas Jackson
                                    Proud Precision Manuals Development Group User

Comment

The liveries for painter’s throughout the sim community will start pouring out! Give it a week or so after release and check Avsim, FlightSim, ini builds
                                      Kendall T. Carlile

Comment

I am no expert on engines here, but just an enthusiast comparing the visual details of the PW engine.

The coloring on the outer part of the tail cone on the PMDG PW looks too similar to a GE-90.

Honestly, I thought it was a GE-90 at first sight of the UAL PMDG picture. Partly because I am used to seeing the darker, and shiny look at the rear of the engine that differentiates PW from the RR and GE. (Perhaps the sim PBR/lighting make the colors look a little off)

The PWs I have attached have a darker, slightly shiny and more worn down/dirty appearance to the outer tail cone. (This might be due to just normal wear to the material due to the heat over time)

I might not be conveying this perfectly so you understand, but I think the pictures can help identify how the colors look a bit off from the real thing.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                        This gallery has 4 photos.
                                        Christopher Hadden

Comment

• killairbus
                                          killairbus commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Hi Chris, are we twins? /s

I already raised this in a really unprofessional manner and long story short, you can paint that bit.

Also for future reference, well it’s mostly for me since I did a poor job of communicating my concerns but who knows you might fall down to my level... don’t compare the visuals between two models. Just mention that you think the modeled PW doesn’t look like it’s real life counterpart and it won’t sound like you’re accusing them of copying their own work.
                                          Last edited by killairbus; 24Feb2021, 07:58. Reason: English is my second language.

Hello i have a question is there a Continental livery for the 200ER thanks.

James Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Jim 747 NWA View Post
                                          Hello i have a question is there a Continental livery for the 200ER thanks.

James Harris
                                          Not included in the release version - 3rd party painters need to paint one
                                          Nicolas Nycz

Comment

Working...
                                          X