Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

External FPS Stuttering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External FPS Stuttering

Hi all,

I've been experience an issue with FPS on the NGXu with pretty bad stuttering on external views, fps jumping from 40 straight down to 20 and back up again. The VC does have low fps between 14 and 20 but it rarely jumps so the VC is tolerable, but looking at the aircraft outside, it is like watching a slideshow at the minute. At cruise this isn't as noticable as when on final to land but is still there. I don't experience this with any other aircraft (PMDG 777, FSL A320, QW 787 etc), and I've tested them all in the same weather, same type of light (day/night etc), same airport and scenery, I have even tried different airports to eliminate if it is a scenery issue and the NGXu seems to be the only one causing severe stuttering.

I don't have any external tweaks done to my P3D v4.5 (no affinitymask etc) and my settings are relatively low due to having a mid-spec PC. I'm running an 8-core AMD processor at 4.2GHz, 8 Gb RAM, Nvidia 1050ti and P3D is installed on its own on a Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD.

In terms of the FPS settings section, I'm running vsync on, unlimited fps and triple buffering ticked. I have tried to change my monitor to 30Hz but my computer becomes completely unusable, the colours and graphics have white lines, are very dark to where I can hardly see anything. I did try to tweak the nvidia colour settings at 30Hz and I couldn't fix those issues, so I have kept my monitor at 60Hz. I'm also running the latest graphics driver (version 441.87 at the time of this post) and I did try some older drivers (clean installed them) and still no luck.

Thanks,

Jamie
    Jamie Clarke

You may get more consistent results if you use the frame rate limiting within P3D. P3D has a work scheduler and uses the user frame rate setting such that with unlimited it will simply push the work out as fast as it can every frame. If you limit the frame rate (I use 24 fps) then P3D has much more time to schedule the work for each frame and the surprising result is that your average lowest rates will increase.
    Dan Downs KCRP
    i7-10700K 32GB 3600MHz 2080Ti

Comment

Originally posted by DDowns View Post
      You may get more consistent results if you use the frame rate limiting within P3D. P3D has a work scheduler and uses the user frame rate setting such that with unlimited it will simply push the work out as fast as it can every frame. If you limit the frame rate (I use 24 fps) then P3D has much more time to schedule the work for each frame and the surprising result is that your average lowest rates will increase.
      Dan, I would like to try your method sometime. Do you still get a fluid simulation at 24 fps? I'm currently using Unlimited with Vsync in P3D and my monitor set to 30Hz. Regards.
      Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Comment

Originally posted by DDowns View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion Dan, I've tried to limit the fps to 24 as your is, and I've played around with others, 30, 32, 28 etc and it makes the frames worse, the VC becomes completely unflyable and the exterior is still no change. I have also rebuilt the prepar3d.cfg and still no luck. It's weird how other aircraft are perfectly fine yet the NGXu is causing problems, I have tried reinstalling it aswell and thats made no difference either.

Would you suggest an external fps limiter? Like nvidia profile inspector?

Thanks,

Jamie
        Jamie Clarke

Comment

• DDowns
          DDowns commented
          Editing a comment
          My animation at 24 fps is very fluid. I stopped using NPI with P3Dv4. For the reason I gave, the internal workload scheduling, I don't recommend external frame rate limiters. I wonder if it is the dynamic lighting that is difficult for your mid-range rig to handle?

Disabling dynamic lighting helps but the addons I use, QW 787 etc, the taxi and landing lights will no longer light up the ground, even with that option ticked, I need to kep dynamic lights ticked for the lights to work properly or I'm taxiing around with no working lights. It's incredibly frustrating.

I'm thinking I may need to massively upgrade my system....
        Jamie Clarke

Comment

What addons do you have Jamie?
          Danny Z.Cebis

Comment

Originally posted by Ausflight View Post
            What addons do you have Jamie?
            In terms of aircraft I have the original PMDG 737 NGX, the new NGXu, PMDG 777, QW 787, FSL A320, AS's new A330, ORBX Global (no vector) and many other addon sceneries aswell that I've bought over the years, too many to list but those are the main ones atleast.
            Jamie Clarke

Comment

Hi,

I had the same problem. The following settings have helped:
              - Frames set to 50fps (in my case the number of frames below 50 did not solve the problem)
              - Vsync ON
              - Tripple buffering - selected
              - Refreshing the 48hz monitor
              - Nvidia Control Panel - Global Settings - Virtual Reality pre-rendered
              frames set to 4
              - go to prepar3d.exe with the right mouse button open the menu then select PROPERTIES, go to the COMPATIBILITY tab and mark "tick" DISABLE FULLSCRENN OPTIMIZATIONS
              Last edited by sky_max; 12Jan2020, 22:47.
              Adam Maruszynski

Comment

Originally posted by JRCZ97 View Post

Thanks for the suggestion Dan, I've tried to limit the fps to 24 as your is, and I've played around with others, 30, 32, 28 etc and it makes the frames worse, the VC becomes completely unflyable and the exterior is still no change. I have also rebuilt the prepar3d.cfg and still no luck. It's weird how other aircraft are perfectly fine yet the NGXu is causing problems, I have tried reinstalling it aswell and thats made no difference either.

Would you suggest an external fps limiter? Like nvidia profile inspector?

Thanks,

Jamie
                Hello
                to use the p3d limit fps you have to use the fiberframe limit in the p3d.cfg otherwise it don’t work. I limit the fps at 23 and I play in vr with my vive pro without any problem ! No stutter !
                Guillaume LE MENTEC

Comment

Thank you all for your suggestions but still no change annoyingly.

A thought occurred to me, I am running a DDR3 motherboard and DDR3 RAM, could this be the culprit? - Maybe I need to upgrade these and see if DDR4 makes a difference?

Thanks,

J
                  Jamie Clarke

Comment

Jamie, it is not your memory although it isn't helping. Keep in mind that your memory is heavily cached and can move a lot of data during a few CPU cycles. The CPU is the bottleneck on virtually all systems. I'm running a 8700K at 4.8GHz and I'm only mildly satisfied. The solution is for LM to release a major update to P3D that moves the CPU workload to the GPU where it belongs.

See: https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...nce-discussion
                    Dan Downs KCRP
                    i7-10700K 32GB 3600MHz 2080Ti

Comment

Thanks Dan, I'll keep having to tweak things to find the right balance I suppose, especially if it's restricted by the sim which yourself and Robert points out in the post. I will upgrade a few things but try and work with what I have. It's unflyable at this point so I need to just keep trying and testing.

J
                      Jamie Clarke

Comment

Originally posted by JRCZ97 View Post

In terms of aircraft I have the original PMDG 737 NGX, the new NGXu, PMDG 777, QW 787, FSL A320, AS's new A330, ORBX Global (no vector) and many other addon sceneries aswell that I've bought over the years, too many to list but those are the main ones atleast.
                        No that’s not what i meant as in addons aircraft.What i meant is like third party addons shaders and other addons that eat up your cpu,ram,gbu.
                        Danny Z.Cebis

Comment

Guys,

Reading through this thread it’s kind of humorous how antiquated some of the thinking here is. The technology has evolved light years since the days of frame rate limiting and software-induced solutions to old hardware limitations. Limiting frame rates in the software was a thing when old monitors could not keep up with the low frames being pushed out by the software, resulting in screen rips and ghosting. Today, we don’t have these problems (unless you still have old monitors or hardware kicking around) you literally have to look hard to find a monitor with less than 60 HZ nowdays. You don’t want to limit frame rates any more, because this is what is causing the apparent ‘stuttering’ issue in the first place. To fix this, you want more frames, not less.

Jamie,

I’m sorry to say this, and I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Your rig with a 1050 TI was mid-range 5 years ago. It needs a refresh in a bad way. Believe me, I know, I have the same rig sitting idle in my office right now collecting dust. It’s true that your memory is a bit slow, but your processor is still fairly fast; I assume you are overclocking it a bit, maybe. Your problem is GPU. You need to upgrade that to resolve stuttering. You should upgrade your motherboard and memory also, and possibly the processor if you have the means. If not, a new GPU will take you a long way to recovery 😊. I would look at an Nvidia RTX 2060 Super or Radeon RX 5700 XT at a minimum. Radeon cards do not have an offering higher than this now and tend to have drivers and encoder issues if you like to capture gameplay for youtube or streaming. However, there are some new cards coming out later this year which will push some of the prices down. NGXu is extremely GPU hungry. You can through all the CPU and memory at it all you want, but at the end of the day, you will find your rig GPU limited. NGXu is a good product, but it is not optimized for good use of graphics. Sorry to say, in this regard it is just a poorly designed piece of software. Don’t get me wrong, when it comes to aircraft addons, it’s the best bar none, but with graphics optimization it leaves a lot to be desired. This is just the honest truth. Get your hands on a good graphics card and this will breath some life into your rig. But eventually, yes, you will need to refresh your entire hardware set up. And don’t overlook monitors either, you want to have something that can push out 2K graphics at 144 HZ to keep up with the latest hardware. If you get an RTX card, you will benefit from G-Sync monitor compatibility but would have to pay a few more bucks for it.

Hope this helps,
                          Serge
                          Last edited by serge_s; 13Jan2020, 02:24.

Comment

@Serge and @Jamie

I don't agree with you there Serge. Not everybody can or want to spend between $2000,- and $2500,- for a high end Pc (without the monitor), because why upgrade an older machine and do it again next year?

I have a i7-3770K 3,5 Ghz, 16 Gb RAM (DDR3) and a Geforce 980 GTX which is a low end Pc today. For software I have NGXu, Orbx Global/Vector/Europe and The Netherlands with FT EHAM and other heavy sceneries, AS with RealTurbulence, UtLive, ChasePlane, GSX2, FlightControlReplay and some other minor things with low impact. It all runs smooth, even in rain with overcast day or night. It is right on the edge, I have between 13-18 FR at EHAM and around 18-20 with other sceneries. It has all to do with compromising in your settings. Every system is different so what works for me doesn't have to work for you but here I have pretty much sliders, including autogen to very high.

Instead of spending a lot of money you can also invest some time in it and try things out. Some thing works while others don't and do one thing at the time and test it. It took me 2 weeks (just went from FSX Steam to P3D) to get everything stable and in the last month I made over a 100 legs without any problem.

Good luck!

John Ruisch

Comment

Originally posted by Wingview View Post
                              @Serge and @Jamie

I don't agree with you there Serge. Not everybody can or want to spend between $2000,- and $2500,- for a high end Pc (without the monitor), because why upgrade an older machine and do it again next year?

I have a i7-3770K 3,5 Ghz, 16 Gb RAM (DDR3) and a Geforce 980 GTX which is a low end Pc today. For software I have NGXu, Orbx Global/Vector/Europe and The Netherlands with FT EHAM and other heavy sceneries, AS with RealTurbulence, UtLive, ChasePlane, GSX2, FlightControlReplay and some other minor things with low impact. It all runs smooth, even in rain with overcast day or night. It is right on the edge, I have between 13-18 FR at EHAM and around 18-20 with other sceneries. It has all to do with compromising in your settings. Every system is different so what works for me doesn't have to work for you but here I have pretty much sliders, including autogen to very high.

Instead of spending a lot of money you can also invest some time in it and try things out. Some thing works while others don't and do one thing at the time and test it. It took me 2 weeks (just went from FSX Steam to P3D) to get everything stable and in the last month I made over a 100 legs without any problem.

Good luck!

John Ruisch

Sure, I understand. Not everyone can shell out a couple of grant on a brand new rig, and I’m not suggesting you should. I simply answered the question of why the OP experiences low frame rates. It’s not you or you rig. It’s PMDG. (Sorry PMDG, love ya, but your software is a frames killer.)

Regarding the most bang for the buck, if you are looking for high frame rate out of NGXu, you will not find anything on the market available today which would deliver anything much higher than 60 FPS in VC with the sliders all the way pegged at the far right, and you would have to sell your first-born to eek out that measly performance. What I suggest to start is an investment in a descent graphics card, say somewhere in the $400 - $600 range. This would be just the start of the process and then you can upgrade other components little by little as they go up on sale.

This is probably a topic for a different discussion, but how do you put a $ value on something that you enjoy doing? If you want to talk strictly dollars (or pounds, or whatever the currency your favorite bank deals in), it’s really difficult to put a $ on your hobbies. Look, for premium experience you will pay a lot of money. Money is relative. I don’t know how much a pack of smokes goes for now days, but people would easily shell out a couple of grant per year to support their smoking habits, or buy expensive coffee lattes every morning on the way to work, or eat out at restaurants, or not pack their lunch for work, or buy an expensive cars, or ride motorcycles. My favorite is when people hire a company to clean up their yard and mow their property every week and will not lift a finger to help themselves do something physical around the house, but would pay thousands on gym memberships.

Look, I know, it’s tough all over. I live my life modestly, don’t drive big cars, and don’t wear fancy clothes, plus I have two kids, one of whom is in college. So believe me, I know all about it.

However… I submit that you time is worth something too. Let’s say you make $30/hr at work and you spend 2-4 hour a week doing the flights on your simulator. Are you telling me that you are willing to forego $100 in potential income each week but refuse to invest $400 - $600 on a good graphics card? If your financial situation is so dire, then perhaps (and I mean this in the most kindest, gentlest way possible), the performance sliders are the least of your worries, and perhaps you should get your financial life in order first. Just a random thought.

Here is another way of looking at this… I was watching a prominent youtuber one day and he was telling a story of some contractor building a picket fence at his neighbor’s house. It took them a whole day to hammer each plank, one by one. His question was, how much do you have to hate your time, to save a couple of hundred dollars on a nail gun and finish the job in a couple of hours? Get the right tool for the job!

I know this is getting to be very long-winded, but let me just make one last point. The last thing you should do is take advice from someone you don’t know on the internet. (Yep, that would be me.) To put things in perspective, I have a relatively high-end $2500 PC with top line everything and all my sliders pretty much pegged at the high-end. With this PC, I am unable to get much over 30 FPS in the VC. In external views, I can get in the 70s, but in VC, it’s anywhere from low 30s to 40s. Why is that? So you can go out and blow $2500 on a brand new rig and you still won’t be satisfied with its performance.

Sorry PMDG, you make good aircraft, but you REALLY NEED to do better job at optimizing your software.
                              Last edited by serge_s; 13Jan2020, 14:54.

Comment

To bring this thread back up...I too notice extreme frames jumping only in the external view!

This is only an issue in the outside or wing views (not in the VC) and only when beeing airborne, not on ground. My performance is otherwise fine. I am limiting fps to around 30 and it's very smooth in the cockpit in most conditions. But in the outside view during flight every second or so the frames are jumping to 25 or even 24 back to 30. I have tried using unlimited frames and than the they are around 60 but jumping to 40 back and forth. So it's really strange. I am using the p3d limiter (with the fiber frame time fraction 0.01).

This issue is only present with the 737 ngxu. PMDG 747 / 777 and Fslabs is working fine.

Comment

Jamie, as others have mentioned, check that the Windows fullscreen optimization is Unchecked. I struggled with that for a while before I found a thread about it. I made a fool of myself complaining to the poor guys at TFDi about the 717 performance.

Sometimes, even if you have had it unchecked, a Windows update or even an update or installation that is completely unrelated will re-enable it.

Also when troublshooting often I've found that low framerates but fairly steady are GPU related while spikey erratic framerates are a CPU load issue.

Also, I don't agree with Serge on Gsync. I have Gsync and it provides no benefit under 60fps, a realm in which few of us operate.
                                  Last edited by TBone; 07Feb2020, 15:01.
                                  Travis D. Perkins
                                  i7 9700k 5.0ghz, RTX2080, 32GB 40000mhz, AOC Agon 35"

Comment

I have the same issue. I'm at my wits end...I can't seem to figure it out. Everything perfectly smooth in VC but choppy motion in external view especially watching the aircraft's motion against the terrain at lower altitudes. Full screen optimization tickbox on the Prepar3.exe makes no difference for me.

No other aircraft have the problem too. Only NGXu

TBone are you sure that it was this checkbox that fixed it for you? I think maybe what me and Hendrik96 are experiencing is different.

David
                                    Last edited by DModjo; 10Feb2020, 14:13.

Comment

In that particular situation, yes it was yhe fullscreen optimization giving me issues. The other thing is just coming to terms with the fact that after addons are installed, EVERYONE needs to cut corners in settings to even get mediocre performance and decent visuals even with a powerful system. I like my sim to look good so I've just learned to deal with frames in the teens and ghosting when panning at FlyTampa KLAS for example.

Something ive done is create a preset in P3D settings with ALL OFF, basically everything off or lowest. Also, a saved scenario called TEST, high resource airport and airplane at dawn or dusk. Then, you can experiment moving one setting at a time to see what impacts you the most. For me its ground traffic and autogen distance and density. My RTX2080 handles light, shadows, and reflections very well. If, with all off you still have issues, try deleting shaders and P3D cfg.

Also, the FSPS - FFTF DYNAMIC P3D4 add on is awesome. It will automatically vary your Fiber framr fractio to help keep the fps higher and smoother. Also there is some YouTube guidance on managing Vsync, framerate and refresj rate to help with stutters.

The NGXu is a resource hog, 10-14 fps lower than TFDi 717. The unfortunate part of P3D is that it can look amazing or run amazing but not both, even with i7 9700k 5.0 ghz, RTX2080, 32GB 4000mhz. I still see my autogen popping in the distance around major metropolitan areas and framerates in the teens at the likes of LAX, KFK, ORD. In my experience, people who are saying solid 30fps with sliders maxed are usually leaving out a critical piece of info like no traffic or no shadows etc.

Anyway, I still think spikes iand dips in fps usually means you are asking too much of the CPU somewhere. Also anti virus off, FSUIPC auto save off, both can cause stutters and framerate spikes.
                                      Last edited by TBone; 10Feb2020, 15:41.
                                      Travis D. Perkins

Comment

TBone Thank you

i think this might have something to do with my fibre frame time fraction. I also have mine set to 0.01 like the previous poster.

i will do some testing and report back.

Comment

• Hendrik96
                                          Hendrik96 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Yes that would be interesting, I will try it tomorrow also myself without the FFTF.

Unfortunately tinkering with the FFTF made no difference for me. However I think frame rate lock has something related to this setting so I’ll need to do more testing

Comment

Originally posted by DModjo View Post
                                          Unfortunately tinkering with the FFTF made no difference for me. However I think frame rate lock has something related to this setting so I’ll need to do more testing
                                          I noticed this twice the last days of simming, I'm on NVIDIA 442.19 had frames locked in NVIDIA Control Panel to 30fps (unlimited in p3d), using GTX 1080Ti. 2 days ago I decided to set NVIDIA settings through nvidiaInspector locking fps to 30 and did not stutter since. Stutters I'm talking about are pretty aggressive, not the so called micro stutters that I get when not setting my display to 30hz.
                                          Sergio Naiberg

Comment

I have these stutters since the beginning with the NGXu. All my other planes run smoothly. It occurs not only with locked frames. Also unlocked FPS do this FPS jumps , in my case between 60 and 40. When locking FPS at 30 it jumps down to 26 sometimes even 24.
                                            Last edited by Hendrik96; 11Feb2020, 14:40.

Comment

The NGXu is just a pretty overwhelming load for a lot of CPUs and/or graphics cards. I run [email protected] and RTX2080. There are certain airports and areas that I'll just use the NGX because at the settings at which P3D is visually appealing, I get fps in the teens and slow loading autogen when using NGXu.

My experience has been that very spikey fps is usually either the Fullscreen Optimization enabled or I'm a little optimistic with my settings that most impact CPU.
                                              Travis D. Perkins

Comment

For me it doesn’t matter what my settings in Prepar3D are. I can put all the sliders down to zero and the FPS fluctuations / stuttering occur in ONLY external views as mentioned. So I can’t attribute this to CPU/GPU overload

Comment

Well hell, I'm stumped then. God forbid you have to do the dreaded complete uninstall/reinstall. Been there.
                                                  Travis D. Perkins

Comment

I for my side won't do a complete reinstall, my last was only in Setpember (Windows & P3D). I only added the necessairy add-ons I needed and only a couple weeks later the NGXu arrived in November and it already had the stuttering since beginning. So I doubt a complete reinstall would help. I am currently in contact with support regarding this stuttering. When there is found a solution, I will report back.

Comment

Thanks Hendrik. Look forward to hearing from you

Comment

hendrik1120 JRCZ97

I accidentally came across a *temporary* fix for this issue.

If you are in spot view and notice the stutter frame rate fluctuations, go to View > New View > Virtual Cockpit to bring up a secondary 'picture in picture' window of the VC. Then close it and the FPS fluctuations/stutter in spot view stops completely. This is UNTIL you change views and come back to spot view to which the issue re-appears.

I recorded a video showing the FPS counter which may be useful for further investigation

https://youtu.be/b3bDyyvJ7jk

Very weird that this only happens on the NGXu for me. Any other aircraft works fine.

EDIT: Also note I have an external FPS Limiter set to 30FPS
                                                        Last edited by DModjo; 20Feb2020, 08:23.

Comment

Working...
                                                        X