Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

737 NGXu 737-700/600 expansion?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    737 NGXu 737-700/600 expansion?

    Is PMDG planning on realeasing a expansion pack that has the 737-700/600?

    #2
    Yes. They’re already working on it I believe.
    James Ward

    Comment


      #3
      Also, PMDG requires you to sign your posts with your first and last name, which you agreed to when you created an account here. Instructions on how to do so can be found here:

      https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...pdated-25feb19
      Captain Kevin

      Kevin Yang

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Captain Kevin View Post
        Also, PMDG requires you to sign your posts with your first and last name, which you agreed to when you created an account here. Instructions on how to do so can be found here:

        https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...pdated-25feb19
        Not trying to be clever but is your real name Captain Kevin? Otherwise I cannot see your name.

        Scott Stephens

        Scott Stephens

        Comment


          #5
          I wondered that lol
          Wayne Such

          Comment


            #6
            It's there and always has been.
            Captain Kevin

            Kevin Yang

            Comment


              #7
              Hi Kevin - just to be clear your actual name is Captain Kevin?

              Scott Stephens

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Scotty View Post
                Hi Kevin - just to be clear your actual name is Captain Kevin?
                LMAO

                I think Kevin wants to be a future forum admin.
                Jordan Collins

                Comment


                  #9
                  All,

                  His name is there, on the fuselage of the plane. And yes this is allowed as the name is in his signature. Can we please stop this?

                  Admins are only two Robert and me. Moderators are only PMDG team members. We are not planning to make any changes to this.

                  Thank you.
                  Chris Makris (Olympic260)
                  PMDG Technical Support
                  http://www.pmdg.com

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Clever hard to read though
                    Wayne Such

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Evan S View Post
                      Is PMDG planning on realeasing a expansion pack that has the 737-700/600?
                      I prefer they focus on fixing current bugs/anomalies before releasing smaller expansion.
                      Alexis Nguyen

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by blueng View Post

                        I prefer they focus on fixing current bugs/anomalies before releasing smaller expansion.
                        Can't agree more with your statement.There are major bugs with NGX-U that need to be addressed,so expansion is least of their worries.
                        STEFAN ĐORĐEVIĆ

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Stefan_888 View Post

                          Can't agree more with your statement.There are major bugs with NGX-U that need to be addressed,so expansion is least of their worries.
                          what major bugs you reefer? your statement implies that the plane is not flyable something which is far from truth
                          Chris Makris (Olympic260)
                          PMDG Technical Support
                          http://www.pmdg.com

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Just wonder if HIGH ALT LAND option and 24A/26B2 thrust option will be for 700, that's a good workhorse for high-highland airport
                            ZHU Hai
                            B737 Ground instructor

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by cmakris View Post

                              what major bugs you reefer? your statement implies that the plane is not flyable something which is far from truth
                              Major bugs are reported not only by me via support ticket,but other RL pilots have reported them with operational data that include so called "evidence".
                              Where did you find in my keyboard writing that I said that the plane is unflayable?
                              Major bugs refer to a variety of data that are used by your model,that don't correspond with RL model.
                              This statement is backed by RL pilots who,by my understanding,you already met via support tickets.
                              I'm not bashing PMDG for no apparent reason,all my words are backed up.
                              So my definition of major bug misalignes with yours,and that's o.k,but please don't twist my words.
                              P.S

                              Please include new navigation panel for next NGX-u update like you have on -8 and newer NG and MAX models.
                              Thanks.

                              Wish you best of luck,
                              STEFAN ĐORĐEVIĆ

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Stefan_888 View Post
                                Major bugs are reported not only by me via support ticket,but other RL pilots have reported them with operational data that include so called "evidence".
                                Where did you find in my keyboard writing that I said that the plane is unflayable?
                                Major bugs refer to a variety of data that are used by your model,that don't correspond with RL model.
                                This statement is backed by RL pilots who,by my understanding,you already met via support tickets.
                                I'm not bashing PMDG for no apparent reason,all my words are backed up.
                                So my definition of major bug misalignes with yours,and that's o.k,but please don't twist my words.
                                P.S

                                Please include new navigation panel for next NGX-u update like you have on -8 and newer NG and MAX models.
                                Thanks.

                                Wish you best of luck,
                                I agree with Chris here. Your earlier post made the issues out to be more like the plane isn’t flyable. Inaccuracies aren’t really bugs, technically speaking. We want it to be as accurate as we can get it, but let’s not forget that it’s already a significant improvement over the NGX already in most regards.

                                People’s assertions here that we should be doing X instead of Y kinda shows a lack of understanding how all of this works. That’s fine - we’re the only ones who need to. All the same, much like the earlier tangent where people were dogpiling on Kevin about a rule they had no business trying to enforce (reminders are one thing; actively harassing as they were is something completely different), people need to be mindful to stay in their lanes - please.
                                Kyle Rodgers
                                PMDG Developer Emeritus

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by krodgers View Post

                                  I agree with Chris here. Your earlier post made the issues out to be more like the plane isn’t flyable. Inaccuracies aren’t really bugs, technically speaking. We want it to be as accurate as we can get it, but let’s not forget that it’s already a significant improvement over the NGX already in most regards.

                                  People’s assertions here that we should be doing X instead of Y kinda shows a lack of understanding how all of this works. That’s fine - we’re the only ones who need to. All the same, much like the earlier tangent where people were dogpiling on Kevin about a rule they had no business trying to enforce (reminders are one thing; actively harassing as they were is something completely different), people need to be mindful to stay in their lanes - please.
                                  I’ve seen posts where people get annoyed if anyone besides PMDG staff gives a reminder. So, to clarify once and for all, are regular forum users allowed to remind others to sign posts with their first and last name? And, if it is allowed, is it encouraged for regular forum users to do so?
                                  James Ward

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by HighFlier View Post

                                    I’ve seen posts where people get annoyed if anyone besides PMDG staff gives a reminder. So, to clarify once and for all, are regular forum users allowed to remind others to sign posts with their first and last name? And, if it is allowed, is it encouraged for regular forum users to do so?
                                    Remind, absolutely.
                                    Badger, no.

                                    These are two entirely different things. If a person cannot make the distinction, they should refrain entirely.
                                    Kyle Rodgers
                                    PMDG Developer Emeritus

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by krodgers View Post

                                      Remind, absolutely.
                                      Badger, no.

                                      These are two entirely different things. If a person cannot make the distinction, they should refrain entirely.
                                      Understood.
                                      James Ward

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Whats with the red text
                                        Wayne Such

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Bring on the expansion my wallet is waiting
                                          Angus Rowlands i7 8700, RTX 2080, 16GB Ram, Windows 10 Home. 737,777,747,DC6

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Scotty View Post

                                            Not trying to be clever but is your real name Captain Kevin? Otherwise I cannot see your name.

                                            Scott Stephens
                                            dont understand why a real name is so critical? perhaps privacy is okay no?
                                            Ro Faulk

                                            Monitor ROG PG27U 4K 144HZ
                                            i9,9900K 5.0GHZ, 64GB RAM, SSD 2TB M.2 OS drive, Dual EVGA 2080Ti NVLinked GPU's, MSI, GODlike Z390 MB.

                                            Comment


                                            • Ephedrin
                                              Ephedrin commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              If you wish to hold your name back for privacy reasons thats perfectly fine, but you can't use the forum then. The support ticket system is absolutely fine too and you talk to the professionals there.

                                            • krodgers
                                              krodgers commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Theoretically, sure, but as part of signing up for the forum, you agreed to abide by the rules. The first one is to sign your posts with your real first and last name.

                                            #23
                                            Who says the name you put is real
                                            Wayne Such

                                            Comment


                                              #24
                                              Originally posted by Jetman View Post
                                              Who says the name you put is real
                                              I suppose one would never really know until you have an issue with one of the planes, they try to look up your order information, and then can't find it because you put in a fictitious name.
                                              Captain Kevin

                                              Kevin Yang

                                              Comment


                                                #25
                                                Another fair call captain kevin
                                                Wayne Such

                                                Comment


                                                  #26
                                                  Guys - the rules are the rules. Abide by them, or don't use the forum. It's pretty simple. Please stop turning every thread into a "let's debate the rules" thread.

                                                  If someone points you to the rules, have a look at them, and make the proper adjustments. If you were not the person pointed to the rules, don't make yourself part of that interaction, and definitely don't criticise the person trying to guide someone to the rules.

                                                  The reason people would want to include their correct name is so that we can look them up in the support side of things. If you file a ticket, or even if you just post here in the forum and we happen to already be in the system, if we can match your data, we can help you without having to ask you submit a ticket.
                                                  Kyle Rodgers
                                                  PMDG Developer Emeritus

                                                  Comment


                                                    #27
                                                    Originally posted by Captain Kevin View Post
                                                    I suppose one would never really know until you have an issue with one of the planes, they try to look up your order information, and then can't find it because you put in a fictitious name.
                                                    So then your first name is Captain and your last is Kevin, because just as others have said I see no full name attached with any of your posts.


                                                    Paul Meade

                                                    Comment


                                                      #28
                                                      Originally posted by E190ATTCS View Post

                                                      So then your first name is Captain and your last is Kevin, because just as others have said I see no full name attached with any of your posts.


                                                      Paul Meade
                                                      I was wondering this too, this guy constantly is on peoples ass you sign their posts and doesn't sign his? There is no way his name is Captain Kevin lmao.
                                                      Jordan Collins

                                                      Comment


                                                        #29
                                                        Originally posted by fakeflyer737 View Post

                                                        I was wondering this too, this guy constantly is on peoples ass you sign their posts and doesn't sign his? There is no way his name is Captain Kevin lmao.
                                                        So now I see in another post his name is "apparently" on the side of that plane in his banner (which to me is totally unreadable)... So he's calling people out for not signing posts, but his name is unreadable on a banner... you cant make this crap up. unreal.

                                                        Paul Meade

                                                        Comment


                                                          #30
                                                          Originally posted by E190ATTCS View Post

                                                          So now I see in another post his name is "apparently" on the side of that plane in his banner (which to me is totally unreadable)... So he's calling people out for not signing posts, but his name is unreadable on a banner... you cant make this crap up. unreal.

                                                          Paul Meade
                                                          Please mind you language. And to put this to an end, once more. His name is there he is inline with the rules. The End.
                                                          Chris Makris (Olympic260)
                                                          PMDG Technical Support
                                                          http://www.pmdg.com

                                                          Comment

                                                          Working...
                                                          X