Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

Keine Geschwindigkeitszunahme nach dem abheben !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keine Geschwindigkeitszunahme nach dem abheben !

Hallo Flusianer,
    ich wende mich heute an dieses Forum da ich nicht weiter komme.
    Also zu meinem Problem:
    Kurz nach dem Abheben, im Steigflug befindlich, behält die Maschine plötzlich die Geschwindigkeit von 189-190 Kn und wird nicht schneller und
    der Steigflug wird ebenfalls beendet.

Ich arbeite mit Prepar3D V.4.2, Topcat, und Aivla-Soft EFB 1.6
    Die Daten werden ordnungsgemäß im FMC eingegeben. Ich glaube es liegt irgendwo ein Fehler, denn im Primary Flight Display wird immer noch "up" angezeigt, obwohl
    die Klappen eingefahren sind. siehe Bild
    Folgende Schalter sind eingeschaltet: F/D=ON; A/T Arm=ON; N1 leuchtet; VNAV leuchtet; LNAV leuchtet CMD leuchtet

Im PMDG-Menü: SETUP >AIRCRAFT< >FAILURES< steht ebenfalls AKTIVE: (NONE)
    Gestern habe ich die komplette PMDG 737-800 und alles Zugehörige gelöscht und neu installiert, leider keine Änderung.
    Diese ist auch z.Zt. die einzige PMDG die im Prepar3D installiert ist.

Ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen, schönes Wochenende
    laser31

und die Frage nochmal auf englisch / and the question over again on in English
    Hello, Flusianer,
    today I do not turn to this forum there I gets on.
    So to my problem:
    Shortly after taking off, in the steep path flight located, the machine suddenly keeps the speed of 189-190 Kn and becomes not quicker and
    the steep path flight is also finished.

I work with Prepar3D V.4.2, Topcat, and Aivla softly EFB 1.6
    The data are given properly in the FMC. I believe it a mistake lies somewhere, because in the Primary Flight display is still indicated "up", although
    the flaps have driven. see picture
    The following counters are switched on: And the following / D=ON; A/T Arm=ON; N1 shines; VNAV shines; LNAV shines CMD shines

In the PMDG menu: SET-UP> AIRCRAFT <> FAILURES <stands also to ACTIVE: (NONE)
    Yesterday I have extinguished the complete PMDG 737-800 and all accompanying and have installed anew, unfortunately, no change.
    This also is at the moment the only PMDG in the Prepar3D is installed.

I hope somebody can help me, nice week-end
    laser31

Sorry: the translation comes from Internet translation software

Last edited by laser31; 17May2019, 18:39.
    Grüße aus EDDH Lothar

Benutzt du FSUIPC?
    Kyle Rodgers
    PMDG Simulations

Comment

Welche Position haben sir Ihre Klappen?
      Michael 'Madsoft' Lagow

Comment

Ja, vers.5.14 registriert.
        Grüße aus EDDH Lothar

Comment

Originally posted by laser31 View Post
          Ja, vers.5.14 registriert.
          Es gibt ein FSUIPC Problem mit Flap Axis Zuordnungen.
          Kyle Rodgers
          PMDG Simulations

Comment

Can you translate that in english because so we can all understand as the information could be useful to someone who has that issue?
            Danny Z.Cebis

Comment

Originally posted by Ausflight View Post
              Can you translate that in english because so we can all understand as the information could be useful to someone who has that issue?
              He used some internet translator to translate his post in English in the second half of his post. That said, I'll defer to Kyle and Michael on this one since I can't figure out what's going on.
              Captain Kevin

Kevin Yang

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kevin View Post
                He used some internet translator to translate his post in English in the second half of his post. That said, I'll defer to Kyle and Michael on this one since I can't figure out what's going on.
                Well that’s why i said to translate.
                Danny Z.Cebis

Comment

Originally posted by Ausflight View Post
                  Well that’s why i said to translate.
                  Copy, I guess I didn't know who exactly you were directing that post to.
                  Captain Kevin

Kevin Yang

Comment

Hallo AAN1718A
                    die Klappen sind ganz eingefahren,nur im Display wird Stufe 1 angezeigt.
                    Ich werde Kyle´s Info erstmal checken und mir nochmal die Flap Axis Zuordnungen anschauen.
                    Weitere Info´s werden dann folgen.

Gruß laser31 / L.Wienand

Into English about Internet translator

Hello, AAN1718A
                    the flaps have completely driven, only in the display step 1 is indicated.
                    I will check Kyle's info first and look the Flap Axis allocations over again.
                    Then other Info's will follow.

Last edited by laser31; 18May2019, 10:33.
                    Grüße aus EDDH Lothar

Comment

Aber selbst wenn die Klappen nicht richtig eingezogen werden erklärt das doch nicht wieso du so eine schlechte Leistung wärend des steigen hast, bzw. eigentlich müsste der Flieger ja trotzdem beschleunigen außer ein Extremfällen.

But if the flaps aren't retracted due to some control assignment issue the problem with the bad climb performance remains, doesn't it? (when not talking about extreme cases like MTOW or something)
                      Cheers Henrik K. IT Student and Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS // FS2Crew Beta tester for the FSlabs and UGCX
                      Sim: Prepar3d V4.3 Rig: CPU I7-6800K 6x4.0 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1080 FTW @2025 Mhz | TFT: DELL 3840x1600
                      Second Rig: ASUS CROSSHAIR VI //RYZEN7 1800X 8x4.2Ghz // 32GB DDR4 // VGA EVGA GTX2080 TI

Comment

Lösch die FSUIPC.ini, ich hatte das selbe vor kurzem. Da stimmt was nicht mit der kommunikation zwischen PMDG jets und FSUIPC. ZB fährt man visuell die Klappen auf 5, in FSUIPC aber fahren sie komplett auf 30 oder 40 aus, je nach Modell eben. Dazu gibts nen immensen Widerstand. Und die bleiben so lange komplett ausgefahren, bis wieder Flaps zero gesendet wird.
                        Marc Ehnle

Comment

Originally posted by Ephedrin View Post
                          Lösch die FSUIPC.ini, ich hatte das selbe vor kurzem. Da stimmt was nicht mit der kommunikation zwischen PMDG jets und FSUIPC. ZB fährt man visuell die Klappen auf 5, in FSUIPC aber fahren sie komplett auf 30 oder 40 aus, je nach Modell eben. Dazu gibts nen immensen Widerstand. Und die bleiben so lange komplett ausgefahren, bis wieder Flaps zero gesendet wird.
                          Nach diversen Testflügen muß ich sagen "das war es"
                          Vielen Dank Marc

Gruß Lothar

Grüße aus EDDH Lothar

Comment

Vielen Dank Marc

Gruß Lothar
                            Ich hab auch ein bisschen rumgespielt und es scheint, wie Kyle sagt, an der Achse zu liegen. Solange ich über Linda oder direkt FSUIPC die Klappen per Taste oder Knopf am Yoke steuere, (oder FS2Crew) ist alles gut. Sobald ich eine Achse (zB die Mixture-Achse am CH yoke) zuweise und diese wieder lösche, spinnt FSUIPC.
                            Marc Ehnle

Comment

Vielen Dank Marc

Gruß Lothar
                              Sauber!

Gruß aus EDDN
                              Michael 'Madsoft' Lagow

Comment

Working...
                              X