Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

Error on Installing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on Installing

Evening
    Anyone else getting this.
    Cant seem to install this product.
    Thanks.
    Steve.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Regards
    Stephen Simpson

Same error here.

Comment

and here aswell !

Comment

same here :/

Comment

same error here

Comment

Deleted the product using that function, got the same message when I tried to reinstall...please advice...

Comment

Might be caused by the latest window 11 update, had some problems with that and there are multiple articles about it online, I for one couldn't start the operations center afterwards.
              Louis Steigauf

Comment

Originally posted by TayDex View Post
                Might be caused by the latest window 11 update, had some problems with that and there are multiple articles about it online, I for one couldn't start the operations center afterwards.
                I got the error on my win10 machine.

Comment

As a precaution, I would turn off any virus checker and firewall, JUST for the installation, Then they can go back on.

Just to ensure that something is not being blocked ..........
                  Graham L

W11 Pro 21H2 32 GB [email protected] MHz, Ryzen 5900x, Merc 319 6800XT, GB X570 Aorus Master, 2x1TB Nvme SSD, 2x1TB SATA SSD, 1x8TB HDD, 48TB Synology NAS, 6TB Asustor NAS, 2x1440p LCD

Comment

Same here, I just downloaded today and I havent been able to finish the install. I wish we got an answer on this.

Comment

Originally posted by jumpjet View Post
                      As a precaution, I would turn off any virus checker and firewall, JUST for the installation, Then they can go back on.

Just to ensure that something is not being blocked ..........
                      i tried, still doesnt work. Thanks for the proposition tho

Comment

• jumpjet
                        jumpjet commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Damn, that's a shame. Sorry about that

I am getting the same error too. I installed the 737 perfectly three days ago. I decided to wipe my system and start fresh now the 737 will not install.

Regards,
                      Mark Nestorovich

Comment

Same here also tried disabeling my anti virus and turn off my firewall nothing works and getting kind of annoyed right now having spent 70 bucks on this ....

Comment

Hello all. I just bought the boeing and wanted to install it with the activation code. When I click on Validate comes immediately an error code... Please help
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Just purchased and downloaded. Same error message when trying to install. Ticket submitted.

Ed Holstein

Comment

where can you submit a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by chrispaper View Post
                                where can you submit a ticket?
                                https://support.pmdg.com/Main/

Comment

Try this ( i have not read the article )

https://support.precisionmanuals.com...g-install.aspx
                                  P. De Swardt

Comment

thx. Ticket submitted

Comment

unfortunately does not work

Comment

could someone report if it works again and what he did about it

Comment

Well 70 usd dollars waisted heading out on the town atleast buying beer gets me drunk so I atleast get something out of that money.

Comment

Same here, i just bought it right now and cant activate :/
                                            Help please....

Comment

Same error here
                                              And whenever I press the validate button, the error happens, even blank or filled, etc.

Open ticket too

Comment

Originally posted by pdeswardt View Post
                                                Try this ( i have not read the article )

https://support.precisionmanuals.com...g-install.aspx
                                                Not Work for me ...
                                                I use Win 11

Ticke submitted !

Comment

Where can i open a ticket?

Comment

Seems like the license verification server is currently down due to overload or maintenance. I guess this will be fixed soon - if they notice the server problem... :/ See the image for the response I get from the server the installer is trying to contact:

Unbenannt.png
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Also running into this issue. Curiously, there is no Win11 or MSFS 737 in the support ticket drop-down options. Which options are you folks using to submit the ticket?

Comment

Hope they fixed it very soon, i really cant wait to try 737

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPM View Post
                                                          Seems like the license verification server is currently down due to overload or maintenance. I guess this will be fixed soon - if they notice the server problem... :/ See the image for the response I get from the server the installer is trying to contact:

Unbenannt.png
                                                          Makes sense to me

Comment

Working...
                                                          X