Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

Livery requests for the 737

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livery requests for the 737

Livery requests for the 737:

Steve Summers - i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - EVGA RTX 2070 SC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H - 3 x Samsung Pro SSD 512Gb - Corsair H100i GTX - Win 10 Pro 64 - MSFS. "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"

Lufthansa …. fictional
    Andreas Marienberg

Comment

• Steve Dra
      Steve Dra commented
      Editing a comment
      Will be creating Lufthansa for another simmer here by request, he is a legend in the peripheral config world, and I have painted fictional LH 747s for him in the past.

• HomerJay83
      HomerJay83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Steve, i love your liverys and downloaded some Just a question: Is it possible to get the Lufthansa Livery with the SS Winglets too? This would be my 24/7 livery and i love the ssw look on the plane. If not its okay, but if it will cost no work it would be great to have it Thank you for your work!

LOT Polish Airlines please!

Comment

Ukraine International

David Kaperr

Comment

Aeroflot, British Airways, Delta, Atlantic "Faroe Islands" would be nice aswell

Thomas Liebert

Comment

Hi!
          Air New Zealand even if fictional please.

Rivo Nantenaina
          Rivo Nantenaina

Comment

Eurowings

Frank Gibki

Comment

2022-05-09 (1).png
              Transavia.

Comment

I'd love to see some C-40's for the BBJ variant.

Comment

• Steve Dra
                  Steve Dra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm with ya! Unfortunately my paint hangar is jammed. Good news is that another great painter has done them in P3d and should be moving them to MSFS.

Hey guys...good news! They should ALL be coming soon. I will create some of them of course. (some I already have but not quite ready yet).
                Give the painting community time to get on their feet with this plane and you'll be showered with more paints you can fly in a lifetime!
                Matt Tank (I don't recall his handle here, but he's in the painter's forum)...has already popped out one of his MANY creations from P3d, into MSFS, get her here:
                https://flightsim.to/file/32368/pmdg...irlines-vh-inu
                Keep an eye on his flightsim.to page...it will soon be stuffed with a LOT of paints!

Meanwhile, if you have not checked out my 11 paints so far at flightsim.to ....just click the link in my sig and see if there is anything you like. More will appear as time goes on.
                I'm not taking requests, but I do scan the forums and if a request is one I'm either doing, or going to, I'll let you know.
                Regards, Steve Dra
                Click here to download my P3D, FSX, 2004 paints at Avsim
                Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here

Comment

• SierraHotel
                  SierraHotel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Steve, downloaded your paints, many thanks they are great.

• Steve Dra
                  Steve Dra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks....so are you saying my paints are.......say it with me....SierraHotel? LOL (I pity those who don't get that)

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                Please nudge Mr. Tavers...
                https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/ca...252-pmdg-ngxu/

He painted it in P3d, so I'd hope he'll bring it to MSFS.

Sorry for calling you out 'Mate, but I don't want to step on your paints and do one myself.
                Regards, Steve Dra

Comment

Anyone doing an easyJet livery?
                  Mark Flynn

Comment

• Steve Dra
                    Steve Dra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    already on flightsim.to

SkyUp, Bees Airlines

Comment

LN-TUG in Braathens colors:

13738634005_3461366243_b.jpg

And LN-TUA from Braathens:

68370_1491856853.jpg

Finally it would be cool with a fictional Braathens SAFE based on a 737-400

Braathens_SAFE_737-405_LN-BRA.jpg

Lars Rones
                    Lars Rones
                    System: AMD 5800X, 32GB 3600 DDR4, AMD RX 6800XT, Windows 11. Main monitor: 2560*1080 ultrawide. 3* secondary monitors 1920*1080

Comment

TAROM since they actually use these.

Stefan Les

21727_1647103822.jpg

60369_1650310300.jpg
                      Last edited by Shubinine; 10May2022, 14:39.

Comment

Fictional Latam please

Jorge Vargas

Comment

Please TUI fly.
                          It has 4 737-700

Thanks

Edoardo Paulicelli

Comment

• Steve Dra
                            Steve Dra commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Have you not clicked the link in my sig yet? I have TWO TUIs for your TUI'ing pleasure.

Jettime please!
                          Mikael Leinonen EFHK

Comment

Request : PAINTKIT !

Comment

I'd like Vueling and Ryanair.

Also, could you post the files that are edited with photoshop? ( i'd like to make my own livery for my simracing team that also like flight sims!)
                              Diego P

Comment

FedEx (West Atlantic)

Comment

Air Berlin, Hamburg International, TUIfly, National Airlines (pre-1980 Sun Burst livery), PAN AM, Western Airlines... 😬

Kind regards

Stefan

Comment

Norwegian and Flyr
                                    Fabio Darolt

Comment

[QUOTE=Shubinine;n180528]TAROM since they actually use these.

Stefan Les

I did tarom 60 (because I turned 60 when painting it) for the iFly 737. I expect to bring it over to the PMDG 737 as I really like the livery.
                                      If anyone of you can create me a 36 hour day, I could paint many more liveries for you!

cRZkHi.png

Norwegian....coming for the 800 (I did Freddie on the iFly version)

PKQgpS.png

AB....working on it now....

Gx7AVQ.png

TUIfly...as soon as I can move my P3D textures over....

uPM3bt.jpg

Ukraine International and LOT....again...did them on the iFly (ok...so I painted 32 for the iFly series...I paint alot...what of it?) LOL.
                                      -800s all coming when she releases. I won't be putting -800 textures on the -700 if the airline didn't fly them sorry guys. I think the painting community will take care of you though.

D8fmvG.png

ZDa40p.png

And because the whole EU community LOVES them some Ryanair....of course she'll be well-represented on the -800.

999tiT.png

And I will serve our folks from "Down Under"

JWnmVi.png

The word of the day: Patience I'm one painter with a LOT on his plate!
                                      Regards, Steve Dra

Comment

• Shubinine
                                        Shubinine commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Yeah that's one of the nicer retros out there and actually on a -700 IRL so it would be awesome to see it happen!

• Steve Dra
                                        Steve Dra commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Hey RomeoMike ...hehe its been too long and age takes its toll. Yeah I've "retired" from painting about 3-4 times since then, but as long as I can hold a virtual brush, I fear I'll never retire from the hobby. Nice to know though that with MSFS came 100s of new painters to pick up the baton and maybe one day I'll not feel the responsibility to paint every livery on every plane that has ever flown to serve the community! LOL

• Steve Dra
                                        Steve Dra commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Shubinine Yeah I really liked it so painted it. The -800 is a virtual retro fest with all the various ones out there....I'm eyeballing KLM as I love everything KLM, but not sure if she'll be one I'll get to before another painter gets to her....either way, you guys in a few weeks will want for nothing when it comes to liveries if I know the painting community.

Spirit Airlines (Fictional)
                                      Leo Alexander - Xplane 11 and Microsoft Flight Simulator

Comment

I’d LOVE to see the Delta Widget livery for the PMDG 737-700. It’s one of my all-time favourites.

-Joshua Wymore
                                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by slavinkibottom View Post
                                          Ukraine International

David Kaperr
                                          Can't believe this has not been included in the liveries from PMDG, given the situation over there . . .

Lee
                                          Lee James
                                          VirtualAirlinePilot.Org - Flying Adventures & Product Reviews

Comment

it would be nice to have the Air Europa liveries (old and new)

(Yes, I know, they are 737-800s, but I like that company )

ec-ltm-air-europa-boeing-737-85pwl_PlanespottersNet_1192152_6e2344effd_o.jpg
                                            ec-mpg-air-europa-boeing-737-85pwl_PlanespottersNet_1252123_f2b38ad994_o.jpg
                                            Mickael Hardy

Comment

If possible could we have Janet Airlines? They don’t have a -700 in their fleet but it’s a simple enough livery (just a red stripe) and would love to do some Area 51 hops!
                                              Tom Berry

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainTom View Post
                                                If possible could we have Janet Airlines? They don’t have a -700 in their fleet but it’s a simple enough livery (just a red stripe) and would love to do some Area 51 hops!
                                                Hehe...I'm beginning to sound like a broken record (did I mention I painted 32 for the iFly and plan on bringing as many as I can over to the PMDG bird....just need the time).

hGYPTa.png

I won't do her on the -700 for 2 reasons...
                                                1. It would be fictional and in 6 weeks we should be flying the real thing.
                                                2. By the time I'm finished typing this...probably 7 other painters would have painted her on the 737-700.
                                                Guys...if you have not already.....go to flightsim.to , go to the top and hover over "Liveries"....click here:

zRqgZM.png

I think you will be AMAZED to how many liveries from painters who didn't have a few month head start like I did are FLOODING the site with great 737 paints!

Happy hunting!
                                                Regards, Steve Dra

Comment

Working...
                                                X