Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

[30JUL20] Pending Updates Update and PMDG 737NG3 for Microsoft Flight Simulator First Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s amazing . But, I have a little question. He is on the MSFS Marketplace ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilari Kousa View Post
      May I ask what company BeDeck is? Nothing on them via Google except this post.
      Bedek, not BeDeck, that's probably why nothing's coming up. Appears to be part of Israel Aerospace Industries.
      Captain Kevin

Kevin Yang

Comment

Great to hear news about the 777-200ER, there’s no doubt about amazing quality in any product PMDG’s hands were on. Keep up the good work, looking forward to updates and previews.
        Aaron Dowden

Comment

Very exciting times ahead indeed! Those screenshots are just insane! A whole different ballgame! 🤩🤗
          Mattias Nordin
          ESOW

Comment

I have to say I haven't been very interested in MSFS so far: hype is easy, delivery not so much. But those screenshots are game changers if they are really running on affordable hardware,

I've been concerned about that as the minimum specs quoted on the MSFS website look completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by fakeflyer737 View Post
              Am I the only guy excited about the LNAV/FD update?
              I'm looking very much forward to this. I hope this means true RNP capabilities with RF legs and not those built arcs with fake waypoints every 10 degrees.
              PMDG have always been top notch. In this regard they were lagging behind, though.
              Sim future is looking brighter than ever and I will surely keep an eye on PMDG.
              Nils Unger
              NGX, 777

Comment

In a world filled with chaos and bad news 24/7, reading this has legitimately brought me extreme happiness. I am coming back to MSFS from my old FS9 (and some FSX) days. The 737 is my all time favorite aircraft and when I found out about PMDG back in the FS9 days, I was in heaven. I am beyond excited for this release!
                Last edited by leo03000; 31Jul2020, 17:15.

Comment

Looks absolutely mind boggling! almost "It got too real!" from "As real as it gets"
                  Yours Truly
                  Boaz Fraizer

Comment

Originally posted by Windshear View Post
                    Looks absolutely mind boggling! almost "It got too real!" from "As real as it gets"
                    I was thinking the same thing! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by petterws
                      can i use the aircraft as are in PMDG, now when msf2020 come ?

Please add a signature to your profile in order to ensure that your posts are signed, real name first and last.. You were advised/agreed to this requirement when initially establishing an account. Thank you!

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...pdated-25feb19

And as per the initial post No you can't they need to be recoded to be usable in MSFS2020
                      Chris Makris (Olympic260)
                      PMDG Technical Support
                      http://www.pmdg.com

Comment

Currently we are looking at a beta testing horizon well into 4Q20, and a release event currently sometime out in late 1Q21.
                        So Excited!!

So will only be half a year or so to wait enjoying the scenery in default GA aircraft before getting back to the proper flying! Hehe

I think I will just about survive!
                        Joe Keane

Comment

Originally posted by joe92k View Post

So Excited!!

So will only be half a year or so to wait enjoying the scenery in default GA aircraft before getting back to the proper flying! Hehe

I think I will just about survive!
                          In my book there's more than one kind of proper flying.. in fact, even in the glass jets I like doing manual/raw data stuff.. keeps your brain engaged, as do the malfunction options...
                          Ilari Kousa, Finland

Comment

Originally posted by cmakris View Post

Please add a signature to your profile in order to ensure that your posts are signed, real name first and last.. You were advised/agreed to this requirement when initially establishing an account. Thank you!

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...pdated-25feb19

And as per the initial post No you can't they need to be recoded to be usable in MSFS2020
                            where should I write the name?
                            Last edited by petterws; 02Aug2020, 15:52.
                            Petter Storvik

Comment

At a quick glance the images look like the real thing.
                              Lyle Jayma

Comment

Originally posted by petterws View Post

where should I write the name?
                                Follow the link I sent for instructions on how to set a signature with your name
                                PMDG Technical Support

Comment

ok
                                  Petter Storvik
                                  Petter Storvik

Comment

Hello all.. Im new to PMDG. I will be new to the MSFS 2020 platform aswell. Right now im running x11 with 737 zibo mod.. I was planning to build a fixed based sim in the x11 until i saw the MSFS was releasing a new FS..

Will I be able to use MSFS and this new PMDG to build a glass pit? I have to say the pics look freakishly real. the lighting is insane. If I can use MSFS and PMDG to build a glass pit in my barn, im going to have to build a bedroom out there aswell cause I will be living in it.

Wes Moser

Comment

When I bought the NGXu for p3d I was told there would be a credit towards the aircraft in MS2020 . Is that still going to happen?

Comment

• mglan80
                                        mglan80 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        What makes you think it won’t happen? I don’t understand why you’re asking.

Originally posted by timothyj6767 View Post
                                      When I bought the NGXu for p3d I was told there would be a credit towards the aircraft in MS2020 . Is that still going to happen?
                                      If you have bought it until 31st December 2019 then yes.
                                      PMDG Technical Support

Comment

Will the 900ER come with unplugged doors used on high density configurations?
                                        Angelo Busato

Comment

Looks very nice but I hope that the graphics will get a overhaul to take full advantage of the new lighting engine in Fs20, and not be a quick port over. What I mean specifically is the use of bump maps. In the new sim this seems a whole new ball game and materials like leather look incredibly realistic. As an example in the NG3 the (sheepskin) seat could be improved a lot with the use of bump maps. The last PMDG 737 I flew was the NGX in P3D in 2015 and I notice it is still very much the same. Didn't mean to be harsh here, just saying take your time and make it something special.

[Edit] At first I was a bit hesitant to write my full name, but now that I overcome my fear here it is
                                          Last edited by gerwil; 04Aug2020, 23:15.
                                          Gerrit Kranenbarg

Comment

Agree with gerwil above, hope they take their time and make a great job of it. Look forward to it's release.
                                            Pete Simpson

Comment

Thank you Capt Randazzo!

Great info and 737 NGXu pictures! I can't wait to see these PMDG airplanes flying in MS platform. In regard to MSFS default 747; I saw a MSFS 747 video on YT channel, to be fair; in comparation the outside view it does not make it as real as our PMDG 747, it does seem the wings are not symmetrical and about in the flight deck view there are lot of info missing. I hope that our PMDG products will fit just right for this new platform.

I saw icing in the windshield! It was very good but lot of work need to be done to come close to our PMDG products!

I remembered using MSFS X in the past with the same outside view problem mention above I've seen the same effects of wings not symmetrical, well hope that our PMDG will be beautiful as we see it in the current production.

Regards,

Rolando Olmo
                                              Rolando Olmo

Comment

I have been a fan of PMDG for many years. I own the 747 and the 737, but only for FS9. I own a copy FSX, but never really got into it because a lot of the aircraft I had for FS9, not yours of course, never did get properly rewrote for FSX so I stuck with FS9. I am mainly thinking of my Lockheed Constellations. I have 1000's of hours on your 737 and 747 on FS9, and they are topshelf. I built a new pc for P3D,and was days away from buying it, when a friend who I fly FS9 with told me about the new MSFS2020, so I didn't buy after looking at MSFS. I preordered MSFS last week. Now I have a week and a half to go, can't wait haven't done any flight simming in a long time. I seen in a video last week that you guys are probably going to release your whole fleet on MSFS, from what I just read about the -37NGX, it sounds like that may be true. I never got to try your DC-6 looking forward to that. By all that is holy can you guys do a Lockheed Connie imho it is the most beautiful propliner ever built. I don't know how many hours I had on my freeware Connies, but it was easily over 2000. I can picture it in my head on Microsoft's new platform, with the realistic terrain, lighting, weather, and last but not least sound. Just the mental image is mindblowing.

Looking forward to your new releases for MSFS2020,
                                                Gary Steelman

Comment

I always love these updates! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new simulator and certainly look forward to your aircraft in it! Someone will definitely fool those photo sites, totally agree.

Can’t wait to read more and see more!

(I also look forward to watermarks being gone, really cramping my style, can’t rightly make desktop backgrounds with watermarked images!)
                                                  Michael Ortins

Comment

That is really really something, worth waiting for for every flight sim enthusiasts. Thank you, Captain

Comment

Many of us here will have been through from Tech Alpha all the way to Beta and all of us have stories to tell.
                                                      But for me, it will all have been worth it when the NG3 (and 747/8) arrive in MSFS.
                                                      Thanks for the update and all the best with your amazing plans.
                                                      Thank You!
                                                      Many Thanks,
                                                      Chris Stanley VTUJ / VTUO

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto0203 View Post
                                                        8.33 Mhz radios also please
                                                        Is anyone even using 8.33 Mhz online? I know hardware like the Logitech Radio Stack with factory drivers doesn't like the 8.33Mhz.
                                                        Dan Moore

Comment

Capt. Randazzo, I wanna be a beta tester, I wanna be a beta tester!😋 Seriously, I currently have the 737NGX and 777 for FSX/SE (which will be deleted from my machine shortly after Aug. 18th), and I remember waiting for the release of both at the time. If I can't beta test them, just keep me informed as they are built. My checkbook will be open!
                                                          Last edited by gpbarth; 13Aug2020, 01:12.
                                                          Gary Barth - 737NGX and 777

Comment

All,

A reminder again. Please sign your posts with the real name, first and last as per forum rules. I have deleted a number of posts that were unsigned.
                                                            PMDG Technical Support

Comment

Working...
                                                            X