Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

[18JAN20] Warning About Operations Center - and Some Pending Product Updates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please sign me up for a NGxu cargo version and the BBJ. Alaska 700 cargo flights in Alaska, yes please. :P And also put my name in the potential hype list for a 777-200ER. I'd even be interested in the non ER version of the 300.
    Kristoffer Rivedal

Comment

We never had a BBJ and now there is an cargo version available. We need it!!
      Regards from Cologne,
      Tobi

Comment

Originally posted by Roadburner440 View Post
        Robert I don't post much, but please please please make the BBJ variants for the NGXu! I remember this being talked about for the NGX itself but it never happened (I just ended up using liveries on the 700/800) as all I used it for was as a BBJ.. I am guessing by cargo model you are talking about the US Navy C-40A? This is excellent news about the 600/700 though. As I haven't even installed the NGXu base package cause I have been waiting on the smaller planes. Look forward to it, and hope it is by the end of the month. Also the BBJ expansion would be a day one purchase for me, but I am sure that is probably going to be a very niche product, so I don't think it would be worth the time to put development effort in to sales numbers wise. I definitely would want to see it though. Thanks for the update!
        There are 700/800 Cargo BCF operating for various airlines like Alaska or Ethiopian. Amazon has some too!
        Alex Farmer A.K.A Goldstar Textures

Comment

Rainmaker to 777 in the next update?
          Aleksander

Comment

♥️♥️ 777 lovin’ ♥️♥️ Nuff said !!!
            Xander Koote - F/O B777
            All around aviation geek

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFarmer View Post
              Amazon has some too!
              actually it’s Southern Air, which is owned by atlas
              Allan Burek

Comment

Dear PMDG I have Produkt FSX P3D4.5 Thank you very much!!!!!! You have berst Serviice!!!! Best Airplane!!!!!! Thank you very much from Munich!! !!

Michael Hoeft

Comment

Hello Robert,

+1 for the cargo and BBJ versions...

Thanks for the update,

Vic Alesi
                  Vic Alesi

Comment

Hello!
                    +1 for BBJ Version! Looking forward to all the love and attention for all of the other products - including the upcoming 600/700 expansion and GFO!
                    Danny Flairty

Comment

Thanks for the update Robert, it's going to be an interesting year!
                      PMDG Rules!
                      Dave Nash
                      P3Dv4.5.13.32097 on Win 10 64 bit (1909.18363.592) 3 x 4k Monitors

Comment

Another vote for cargo and for the BBJ. Basically I'm good with anything outside the mainstream. Looking forward to the MSFS DC-6, too!
                        Alan Ampolsk

"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

Comment

Now that‘s one great update to read! Thanks for the 200ER. I don‘t really care about it but I had pity on those who constantly missed it. I desperately missed the Cub and finally got it 😂😂 naa, kidding. It seems you guys hadn‘t had much of the weekends. It can only be good!

Btw: BBJ? Here, me!
                          i7-6700k, GTX 1080TI, 32GB DDR4 RAM @1600MHz, 4k

Comment

I would certainly get the BBJ2, the 737 freighter, and the 777-200ER.
                            Captain Kevin

Kevin Yang

Comment

• Ephedrin
                              Ephedrin commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I knew you‘d be happy

Thank You for the update.
                            I would be also very happy to see BBJ expansion in the nearest future
                            Marek Mysior
                            Wrocław, Poland

Comment

Originally posted by alekpilot View Post
                              Rainmaker to 777 in the next update?
                              +1 !

I hope it will make it in some future update. Also PBR + Rainmaker for the DC-6
                              Ifikratis Kamenidis

Comment

Thank you, Robert and all PMDG developers for updates! I hope EFB for 744 will release as soon as possible!
                                Vladyslav Kostiukov

Comment

Originally posted by rsrandazzo View Post
                                  Captains,

PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II Update: We are about to push an update to the 747 product line off to our testing teams. This update is focused on some general cleanup, some logical corrections to various systems and expanding the physics model to include ground handling inertia management.

PMDG 777-200LR Base Package && PMDG 777-300ER Update:
                                  We have been promising to circle back for an update on this product line for some time, and the promise seems to get OBE on a regular basis. (sorry!) We are preparing a major update to hand over to our testing teams in approximately two weeks- and we hope that it will then roll out to you a few weeks after they receive it.

It might be interesting to a few of you to learn that the EFB will get 200ER data during implementation. Run with that as you may.
                                  I know this might fall under the "does the update include..." but I am curious if you will bring both the 747 and 777 into the HD age as well? This is quite substantial IMO...

About the 772! This was hinted before, yet noone ran with it, I have wished for a 772 since your first release! I love the 77W and 77L, BUT for realism there are many many flights yet flown with the 772! So thank you for that!
                                  Yours Truly
                                  Boaz Fraizer

Comment

Cargo and BBJ for me please!
                                    Neil Ward

Comment

Team

What do we do with the J41 liveries? Leave them be for now?

Mike
                                      Mike Dryden

Comment

Originally posted by Mickel View Post
                                        Team

What do we do with the J41 liveries? Leave them be for now?

Mike
                                        Same applies for JS41 liveries as well.
                                        Chris Makris (Olympic260)
                                        PMDG Technical Support
                                        http://www.pmdg.com

Comment

My vote absolutely goes into the BBJ!
                                        Maybe a cargo version thereafter, but first the BBJ, then the MAX and the MAX BBJ
                                        Greetings,
                                        Emanuel Hagen

Comment

Looking forward to all of these updates coming to fruition!
                                          Robert Sutherland

Comment

Originally posted by mighty747 View Post
                                            We never had a BBJ and now there is an cargo version available. We need it!!
                                            You've misread the original post.

There is no cargo version available yet. It's something PMDG are considering, along with the BBJ.
                                            Robert Sutherland

Comment

Originally posted by RoDuSu View Post

You've misread the original post.

There is no cargo version available yet. It's something PMDG are considering, along with the BBJ.

I meant that there is a real one available now.😀
                                              Regards from Cologne,
                                              Tobi

Comment

Robert said several montha ago they where reworking LNAV and FD logic in the 74 and then everything else would be updated after that. Im wondering if you guys are still doinf that. Id really like to fly RF legs on RNP approaches.
                                                Jordan Collins

Comment

Originally posted by fakeflyer737 View Post
                                                  Robert said several montha ago they where reworking LNAV and FD logic in the 74 and then everything else would be updated after that. Im wondering if you guys are still doinf that. Id really like to fly RF legs on RNP approaches.
                                                  Yes this is still work in progress.
                                                  Chris Makris (Olympic260)
                                                  PMDG Technical Support
                                                  http://www.pmdg.com

Comment

Excellent update Robert! Thanks for always keeping us informed!
                                                    Rob Felger

Comment

Thanks Robert and PMDG team! Awesome job, looking forward to it..
                                                      Serge Saakov - KPVD
                                                      my YouTube page

Comment

thx for the update !!

Please release the update to 747 first
                                                        I really like NGXU
                                                        But most like the 747
                                                        There is a situation that the 747 update will have the new rain effect as in NGXU

Comment

Oh wow! The 737 cargo, yes please
                                                          and the 777 update, time to party!
                                                          i feel like gollum with un-updated precious
                                                          Marcel van der Biezen
                                                          Orange colored nutcase and a 777 addict

Comment

Working...
                                                          X