Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

[09MAY22] PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator is Released

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[09MAY22] PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator is Released

Captains,

November seven three seven bravo whiskey, contact departure. Safe travels and smooth skies wherever your journey may take you.

PMDG_737MSFS_Released.jpg
    Robert S. Randazzo
    PMDG Simulations
    http://www.pmdg.com

thank you robert!
    Jakub Solawa

Comment

Going to the hanger shortly!
      Victor Green

Comment

V1 Rotate....
        Kiet Duong

Comment

Downloading as we speak!
          Tomas Hoste

Comment

Purchased but no download email or link in account orders
            Mark Flynn

Comment

• 11cng
              11cng commented
              Editing a comment
              same here no email after purchase

Anyone get the download email yet?
            Eric Thornton

Comment

• flyinion
              flyinion commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope, very confused, my other products have a download link in the order history. Nothing for this one

• JakeSJ
              JakeSJ commented
              Editing a comment
              No download email here either.

EDIT: Scratch that, just got it. Here we go.

• AppleUK
              AppleUK commented
              Editing a comment
              No download email here either.

Amen!! great work and super communication from the PMDG staff!!
            Paul Gugliotta

Comment

Thank you PMDG. Happy travels to everyone. Email's will get to us shortly guys. We just flooded their servers
              James London

Comment

Hi, I just bought it but I don't know how to install it, any info?

Comment

Originally posted by rsrandazzo View Post
                  Captains,

November seven three seven bravo whiskey, contact departure. Safe travels and smooth skies wherever your journey may take you.

PMDG_737MSFS_Released.jpg

Beautiful. This will go down as the shortest release announcement in PMDG history.
                  Andrew Jones

Comment

• jcoops
                    jcoops commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The man spent about 15 mins on a you tube video and a GB worth of text on Fri announcing the release. He has definitely never been short on words. Most people with that kind of attention to detail are not.

finally waiting for the download links now
                  Gonzalo Yagci 👨‍✈️

Comment

I don't have the link x)
                    Broucker Kevin

Comment

It's a pity that I can't buy in my country
                      Last edited by mrPhakel; 09May2022, 22:18.
                      Best regards,
                      Vitaly S.

Comment

No email here yet either...
                        Jon Richardson
                        USAF Vet
                        PPL

Comment

I am still waiting for the email !!

Comment

I bought it well before my brother, he's downloading it, I'm still waiting for a download link..
                            Robert J. Schumacher - KIAD

Comment

no link in my account or email to download
                              Raul Daumont

Comment

The mail server is probably using email queuing to lighten the load. Think how many people are battering the store at the moment then consider you may be in a queue...
                                Trevor Hannant

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz
                                GPU: Nvidia GTX960
                                RAM: 32Gb

Comment

Thank you, sir. Purchased, waiting for an email. It's only been 10 minutes so not too worried. It will arrive when it arrives ...
                                  Herb Schaltegger - Father, husband, lawyer, engineer & getting too old for this $#!t. Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball!TM.

Comment

just popped up! yay!
                                    Jon Richardson
                                    USAF Vet
                                    PPL

Comment

Thank you to the hard working staff and PMDG for getting this product in our hands. Been a LONG time coming, but the wait is over!!

Blue skies,
                                      Brendan Davila

Comment

Thank you, just waiting for the download link, I think we broke the servers

I'm looking forward to flying it after some sleep
                                        Joe Colehouse EGCC

Comment

has anyone gotten their download link yet? I purchased but haven't gotten any email, I even checked Junk.
                                          Jason Ellis
                                          Instrument Pilot wishing I was more.

Comment

Authentication code input is slow. Servers must be overloaded.
                                            Joel Cubbin

Comment

kind of funny! Every step is an agonizing wait! lol..Now waiting on the authentication code...How those servers holding up Robert? hang in there!
                                              Jon Richardson
                                              USAF Vet
                                              PPL

Comment

Yeah No email yet

Your order number is 428283

Comment

hey robert, already bought it, but ... no email has been sended me to my email adress yet! I've been constantly checking both, spam and normal section, no email has been send to send me the link to download the plane. What's going on? The debit was made. The email is confirmed. What's going on?
                                                  Last edited by albergaucho88; 09May2022, 22:34.

Comment

• megazonewest
                                                    megazonewest commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    Block ur order number

• Jude Bradley
                                                    Jude Bradley commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    Please hide your order details

• albergaucho88
                                                    albergaucho88 commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    Edited. Still waiting for the download link, like the rest of you.

Still waiting on my email from PMDG -- 5 mins later. Is this normal, I presume?
                                                  Jeff Soule

Comment

• Frodo2090
                                                    Frodo2090 commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    Yes cause because of all of the people who just bought it.

• 12_wpa_12
                                                    12_wpa_12 commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    i've currently been waiting about 30 minutes and still nothing... .weird

I am quite concerned since i've already lost trace of every purchase history of made and also the fact that i cannot login via this particular email kind frustrates me a bit i would say the least.

Comment

• Sean501
                                                    Sean501 commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    Order number :425293
                                                Working...
                                                X