Announcement

Collapse

PMDG Forum Rules

1) SIGN YOUR POSTS. Since 1997, we have asked users to sign their real name, first and last, to all posts in the PMDG forum. We do this in order to keep conversations personal and familiar. You took the time to be here, we want to get to know you. This is one of the few rigid rules that we enforce regularly. We do so because we feel that forums in which users must engage one another personally are generally warmer, more collegial and friendly. Posts that are unsigned will be quietly removed without comment by the moderators, so to make your life easy- we recommend enabling your forum signature so that you never need to remember. Do this by clicking the username pull-down at the top right, then selecting "User Settings." You will find the signature editor on the ACCOUNT tab, about half way down the page. Look for "Edit Post Signature." Be sure to click the "Show Signatures" box.

2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as "The Thought Police" but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.

3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.

4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.

5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.

6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.

7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.

8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.

9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.

10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com

11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator

12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.
See more
See less

[12NOV21] A Couple of Raw, Unedited Preview Images for 737 Lovers - To Start Your Weekend.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its like an Easter egg hunt and the egg is the NG3 and finding it is the date range it will be released, but its still in the fridge of RSR and he hasn't hid it yet but when he does it will be in front of our noses
    Alex Kulak
    PMDG Studier and flyer

Comment

All of you guys saying it has been delayed, wait for the general post they say they are going to publish in the near future, no need to speculate for now.
      The plane looks excellent, the comparison shots are stunning, MSFS is indeed the future, I hope the team works hard in developing their SDK, I don't want to wait 1 year for each plane, hype would kill me.
      Enrique Hugo

Comment

• rsrandazzo
        rsrandazzo commented
        Editing a comment
        Enrique- And with that much hype, some of these guys might kill ME, too. LOL - RSR

• Hugothester
        Hugothester commented
        Editing a comment
        lol I can wait for your planes, quality takes time <3

Still hoping dev channel returns in Su7. Hope Asobo has prioritized it.
      Kurt Meyer - Tech \ Tester \ Modder \ Voice Actor - BC Canada
      i7 8086K \ Asus Maximus X\ Corsair H115i - iQUE CMDR \ 32GB Corsair RGB 3600 CAS16 \ 1TBx2 970 M.2 \ EVGA 1080ti FTW 11GB - Nvidia 466.27 \ ASUS GSYNC 240Hz @1080p \ XBOX OEM Wired Controller - Mouse and Keyboard \ MS Store Microsoft Flight Sim - 1000 + Hours FT \ Navblue + Navigraph + OnAir \ Windows 10 Pro 2004 Build 19041.1237

Comment

• EasternT3
        EasternT3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kurt - This was a response on page 2, "We bring this up with Asobo occasionally and get vague and obfusecatory answers. Prior to the release of Update 5, we were told that it was 90% complete but they had found a problem that needed resolving, and it would miss the Update 5 and be pushed in a subsequent update. It did not make update 6 obviously and we aren't allowed to discuss update 7 (which is in testing) but I can tell you that we continue to inquire in hopes it will make Update 8? It is frustrating- but this is a common theme. - RSR"

Not to Kanye/Taylor Swift the moment...

Love the 737 and it looks amazing, I'm gonna let you show more,

But just the thought of how the 777 is going to look in MSFS is really an exciting thought.

Progress looks great PMDG!
      Cheers.
      Gabriel Guzman- IAH "Never stop flying the plane."
      My ANA 777 fleet project

Comment

• rsrandazzo
        rsrandazzo commented
        Editing a comment
        #TeamTaylor :-) - RSR

Robert! A question for the years to come, are you planing to develop a new Boeing aircraft besides the 737, 777 and 747?
      Felipe Turbay

Comment

• rsrandazzo
        rsrandazzo commented
        Editing a comment
        Felipe- Oh certainly. In fact- the next airplane was already selected when MSFS was announced, and that has quite obviously thrown our entire plan into disarray. We are all very much looking forward to the next airplane. (And note I did not say which one, which maker, which brand or which model...) - RSR

• ArborVitae
        ArborVitae commented
        Editing a comment
        Robert I’m wondering(even I know you won’t answer me) assuming you have all you need in terms of sdk, how long does it take to build a modern airplane from the ground up in PMDG quality? Obviously it might be faster for boeing series since you already have tons of experience with them. But let’s say you wanted to build an a320? Obviously the question is hypothetical and obviously there isn’t a fix number but any estimate?
        Cemre Can Cayirci
        Last edited by ArborVitae; 19Nov2021, 08:05.

Thank you for taking the time to share the raw beauty of the upcoming 737 with us. As someone who has been around since the FS9 days and the original 737 - I never thought I would see the day where such realistic graphics would be readily available. I can't wait to take the upcoming 737 into various small Southwest stations across Texas. Taking a jog down Interstate 20 from Love Field to MIdland or up Highway 287 to Amarillo will be really enjoyable.

~ David Reimer

Comment

• Vicinian
        Vicinian commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know why, but this comment made me more patient.

You're right, the graphics are already here, the sim is already here, and the plane is already well underway.

Just gotta wait a little longer for it to be polished up and finished, and all my dreams will come true.

Robert, this looks ridiculously awesome, blown away by your comparison shots. I am amazed at what can be accomplished in the new sim from a lighting perspective!
      Zsolt Szivak

Comment

We get DX12 basic this Friday with the update but the future lies in DX12 Ultimate. Sadly the 1000 series Nvidia is not supported but I am in the market for a 4080ti as of now. I really want the performance enhancements of per pixel optimization in DX12U. This should be a huge increase in performance in the higher resolutions for pixels that are not changing per frame. Huge VR boost right there too. Also DX12U has Mesh shaders which are already being used in KSP2 to model exhaust plumes moving through the atmosphere at different densities and flow rates with superb detail.

Developer Insights #11 – Engine Exhaust Visual Effects – Kerbal Space Program

My next build will also feature gen 4 m.2 which apparently has direct GPU access under DX12? Throw on some ray traced reflections and oh my there is lots of room for improvement still on this sim. I'm not even running Ultra HD or HDR. Can't even imagine what all that would look like running in 2-4K on Ultra with a new Intel 12K w/64GB.
        Kurt Meyer - Tech \ Tester \ Modder \ Voice Actor - BC Canada
        i7 8086K \ Asus Maximus X\ Corsair H115i - iQUE CMDR \ 32GB Corsair RGB 3600 CAS16 \ 1TBx2 970 M.2 \ EVGA 1080ti FTW 11GB - Nvidia 466.27 \ ASUS GSYNC 240Hz @1080p \ XBOX OEM Wired Controller - Mouse and Keyboard \ MS Store Microsoft Flight Sim - 1000 + Hours FT \ Navblue + Navigraph + OnAir \ Windows 10 Pro 2004 Build 19041.1237

Comment

Great work Robert and team! One question, are the windows again (as in the previous versions) bigger as they are in the real 737?

Comment

Wow....simply stunning. A beautifull 737 and the pictures make clear what the real graphical difference is between the simulators.
            Eric van Dorp

Comment

Originally posted by ton_arb View Post
              Great work Robert and team! One question, are the windows again (as in the previous versions) bigger as they are in the real 737?
              Full names please as per rules. The windows on NGXu are exactly the same as the real 737.
              Chris Makris (Olympic260)
              PMDG Technical Support
              http://www.pmdg.com

Comment

Will we see in the flight deck the Flap Maneuver speeds placards (FMS) for FMC failures? RO
                Rolando Olmo

Comment

Hi Mr. Randazzo

Is there a way to listen to your interview on SkyBlue radio online this friday?

Edit: I figured it out! There is an app for SkyBlue radio

https://skyblueradio.com/jt-welcomes...zzo-from-pmdg/
                  Last edited by Sylvenzo; 17Nov2021, 17:47.
                  Sylvenzo Guenette

Comment

• Vicinian
                    Vicinian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So great seeing him in the livestream! Thanks for sharing the link.

Exciting times!!!

Excellent work I can’t wait
                  Angus Rowlands i7 9700K, GTX 1080TI, 32GB Ram, Windows 10 Home. 737,777,747,DC6

Comment

rsrandazzo please advise,

When I take delivery of the 737, since it’s not technically a Boeing but “a PMDG”, which airfield should I fly out of? Paine Field seems inappropriate. When getting a new aircraft, I like to fly it out of its home base and take it all the way home to EPWA for its first legs. Thanks in advance.
                    Sincerely,

Wojtek Pietrusiewicz

Comment

• Iadbound
                      Iadbound commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I won't speak for RSR, but their office is right near KDCA. And you can't beat the scenery!

• Moridin
                      Moridin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @ladbound KDCA installed and standing by. It was a day 1 purchase.

I took a decision or perhaps forced to take a decision to drop P3D totally about 7 months back and I was so lucky, I did not regret it for a minute since then, the way MSFS display textures and natural objects are unmatched, it's like 10 times better than any other SIM -not sure about Xplane but I'm not expecting miracles from them- without a doubt, thanks to the extraordinary quality of work of PMDG team as always. Can't wait to fly this bird and enjoy the world and the skies ......Any updates on the price tag? Also for those like moi who already paid a long time back? Thanks ......And what about the 757 gossips that are circling around??
                    Alaa Riad

Comment

• rsrandazzo
                      rsrandazzo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Alaa- You know what they say about gossips... :-) We will announce pricing information when we also announce the release day. We think users will be happy with the pricing point. - RSR

• alaaar
                      alaaar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Robert

Wait…. We have to wait until mid 2022 for this now????

Woow, that’s a big delay

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonsta View Post

Woow, that’s a big delay
                      Nameless, please sign your posts as per rules. Where did you see mid 2022?
                      Chris Makris (Olympic260)
                      PMDG Technical Support
                      http://www.pmdg.com

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonsta View Post

Woow, that’s a big delay
                        Those were for the tools in MSFS. Not necessarily the release for the plane. As far as we know they're still aiming for Q4 of this year.
                        David Norfolk

Comment

Awesome work! Thanks PMDG!
                          Fabio Loyola

Comment

rsrandazzo Will 737 release same day as Drzewiecki Design Renton Airport KRNT?

Piotr Miszczak
                            Piotr Miszczak

Comment

• Vicinian
                              Vicinian commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Why would you expect it to? What connection do either of those products or businesses have?

• Sylvenzo
                              Sylvenzo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Vicinian The 737 are made at the Renton Boeing factory right next to the airport, so KRNT is the 737 point of departure to their customer… no connection between DDesign and PMDG but it’s a great analogy!!

• Vicinian
                              Vicinian commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sylvenzo Ahh, I see... That would be cool, in that case, but yeah, I wouldn't expect it. Thanks for letting me know, though.

Hello RSR when they start tutorial videos on YouTube 737 for MSFS. Nice day Tomas

Comment

ooohhh... the 737 looks amazing! can't wait to fly this beaty in msfs 2020

Kind regards,
                              Michiel
                              Last edited by gielles; 19Nov2021, 16:50. Reason: Forgot to mention my name
                              Michiel Verstoep - daily life IT engineer. in my private life pilot.

Comment

When does the 777&747 come to msfs2020?
                                Abdulrahim Adar

Comment

• EasternT3
                                  EasternT3 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Nobody knows, but logically based on updates, I would say we'll see them mid-late 2022, maybe early 2023, depending on how development goes
                                  Last edited by EasternT3; 19Nov2021, 23:28.

Will the liveries be included with the plane?
                                Mateusz Dybek
                                Boeing 787 Dreamliner enjoyer, realism fan.
                                Mateusz Dybek

Comment

Originally posted by DerbeQ View Post
                                  Will the liveries be included with the plane?
                                  Mateusz Dybek
                                  Boeing 787 Dreamliner enjoyer, realism fan.

I'd imagine they will be available via the Operations Center as they have been with all other aircraft rather than bundled in unnecessarily.

And to save you having to copy and past your "signature" in every time you post, see the instructions here on how they can be added automatically:

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...pdated-25feb19
                                  Trevor Hannant

Comment

ahhhhh I CANT WAIT (((((( WE HAVE A B737 BUT SCAM

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorHannant View Post

I'd imagine they will be available via the Operations Center as they have been with all other aircraft rather than bundled in unnecessarily.

And to save you having to copy and past your "signature" in every time you post, see the instructions here on how they can be added automatically:

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...pdated-25feb19
                                      OK, thanks 👍
                                      Mateusz Dybek

Comment

Is there going to be a Xbox version?

Comment

Admit it already, for Christmas or New Year? ))
                                          Igor Krutskikh / Fly Arbuz
                                          BOEING 737 MSFS 2020. EXPECTATION AND REALITY!

Comment

Working...
                                          X